PRO TRANSPORT FREIGHT BROKERS SOFTWARE
WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR DAILY OPERATIONS FOR MORE EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY
The user-friendly software offers a more innovative approach to handling your interactions with trucking companies. It will also give you an edge over the competition as the resources offered are easy to use, implement and monitor. Best of all, it’s designed by those who know the intricate details and have firsthand knowledge of the brokerage business.
Major features include:
– GPS integration
– Responsive dispatch planning module
– Billing & invoicing
– Quote management
– Fantastic report and data retrieval properties from different modules within the program
– Generate contractor and driver statements in a simplified format within minutes
– Schedule regular deductions on an ongoing basis. After setup, the software will routinely handle deductions in an organized manner without further involvement from the user.
– The IFTA calculation feature is indispensable and a major time saver. Just enter the correct data/information and IFTA is calculated within seconds.
– Fuel Control. Import fuel in seconds and release to contractors statements in just 2 clicks ensuring better control of fuel spending.
– Driver and equipment warning feature allows better fleet management and keeps you in compliance.
– Sound transaction history recording and retrieval methods.
Overall, the ProTransport freight brokers software is an all-in-one trucking software applicable across all departments within your business. It offers an unbeatable range of functionalities at an affordable price. Whatever your concerns: GPS tracking, safety standards and compliance, up-to-date accounting, driver communication etc., all the information is made available at your fingertips. Everything is cloud based so your information remains safe and retrievable at any time.
Overall, the ProTransport Freight Brokers Software is an All-In-One trucking software applicable across all departments within your business. It offers an unbeatable range of functionalities at an affordable price. Whatever your concerns: GPS tracking, safety standards and compliance, up-to-date accounting, driver communication etc., all the information are made available at your fingertips. Everything is cloud based so your information remains safe and retrieval at any time.
Freight brokers have a lot on their hands. In addition to strict regulatory requirements like licensing and surety bonds, you also have to contend with the day-to-day challenges of the business. From paying agents, invoicing shippers, handling claims assistance and so on, it can become quite stressful if you’re unable to keep on top of things.
No matter the size of your business, from one man operations to billion dollar revenue companies, interactions with trucking companies and clients demand the best of your capabilities.
Fortunately, resources and tips exist that will help improve your business and easily adaptable to whatever requirements your clients need.
Below are a few tips for improving your business gathered from our years of experience in the industry and why we believe our ProTransport freight brokers software is an essential resource for your success.
Tips for improving your freight brokerage business
– Your carrier selection can make or break your business. Ensure you deal only with carriers that comply with the FMCSA guidelines, especially in areas like insurance, safety standards, and operating authority. Don’t just take their word for it, ask for proof of compliance. If you’re satisfied with their rating, get a written contract before you begin tendering loads to them.
– Monitor your carrier management process. Save yourself a lot of unpleasant surprises by constantly keeping in touch with your selected carriers. In addition to communicating by phone, it’s vital you also communicate important instructions in black and white: in writing. Try to remain informed and involved during the entire loading and delivery process, or delegate capable hands to do so.
– Vary the trucking selection process. In addition to using electronic posting services, it’s advisable to also deal with trucking fleets that won’t typically post their available loading capacity. Dedicated private fleets and very large carriers usually fall in this category. Finding and working with them could boost your load delivery capacity more effectively than just depending on available electronic posts.
– Check the credit rating of potential customer/clients before you take the risk of offering your services to them on credit.
– Your insurance position is non-negotiable. Ensure you carry adequate insurance for your protection as well as your client’s. Polices you will need to include are contingent cargo insurance (for shipper loss), damage claims and errors and omissions’ insurance and liability insurance.
– Always get agreements in writing. “Misunderstandings” can become very expensive. In a written contract, your client’s expectations will be clearly spelled out as well as your responsibilities.
– Use a freight broker software. Even if you’re able to handle every aspect of freight brokerage yourself now, with increased growth and success you will need some sort of automated program to manage the various processes involved. It doesn’t have to be something very complex or expensive either. Available softwares vary in complexity but the ProTransport freight brokers software does what you need it to: streamline your operations and effectively manage the core of your freight brokerage business.